Video Share ID #14 Dates
|Thursday , March 23, 2023||09:00 AM (Central)||11:00 AM (Central)||Yes|
Video Share Details
About This Video Share
The video share will provide time to engage in collegial discussion on participants’ MRSp 1 instructional video clips. Participants will consider and name important aspects of effective Math Recovery teaching as connected with inquiry-based instruction. Time will allow for collaboration with colleagues to support reflection on student learning and teacher instructional practices.
The video share will allow participants to look for, discuss and reflect on the following.
- Student Stages and Levels Guiding Principles
- Key Elements of Intensive One-to-One Instruction
- Characteristics of Children’s Problem-Solving
- Dimensions of Mathematization
- Inquiry-Based Approach
- Pedagogical Tools
Video Share Prerequisites
Prerequisite Option 1
- Math Recovery® Specialist: Part 1
Prerequisite Option 2
- MRIS Update to White Book
Video Share Registration
Registration has ended for this video share.