Back to Resource Hub
Materials to Make Your Own:
- 62 Minus game board
- 13 colored counters for each player. Each player needs a different color
- Paper clip and pencil to use as a "spinner"
- Player one spins to determine the number to subtract from 62.
- Player one determines the difference and places a counter on that number on the game board. For example, player one spins a 6 and determines that 62 - 6 = 56. Player one then places a counter on one 56 on the game board.
- The next player spins, determines the difference and places a counter on that number on the game board.
- Players take turns until one player has 3 counters in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.