Back to Resource Hub
Combinations to 10 Bingo
Materials to Make Your Own:
- Combinations to Ten Bingo Board
- Ten bead arithmetic rack.
- One ten sided die, a spinner or cards with the numbers 0 to 10.
- Different color of counters for each player, eight counters each.
- Two or more players.
- Players select color of counters.
- Player 1 rolls the die.
- Player 1 pushes over amount rolled on both rows of the arithmetic rack. For example, if an 8 is rolled, the player pushes over 6 beads on the top row and 2 beads on the bottom row.
- Player 1 places a counter on the corresponding number sentence.
- Sequence repeats for player 2, player 1, etc.
- The first player to get four counters in a row wins.