Back to Resource Hub
Fill the 10 Frame Game
Materials to Make Your Own:
- Two or more players.
- Player 1 rolls the die.
- Player 1 places that many chips on their ten frame, in the first color.
- Player 1 says how many more are needed to make ten.
- For example, player 1 rolls a four and places four chips on the ten frame and says, “I need six more to make ten.”
- Note: Player does not need to roll exactly six. Player may roll a five.
- Sequence repeats for player 2, player 1, etc.
- On the player’s second turn they will use the second color to fill the board and stay with that color.
- Player that fills their board exactly to ten wins.