Back to Resource Hub
How to Play Four’s a Winner: Fun Multiplication Game
Materials to Make Your Own:
- Player 1 places a counter on one factor in each row at the bottom of the game board.
- Player 1 determines the product and places a counter on that number.
- Player 2 chooses one factor to change. For example, if player one placed one counter on 6 in the top factor row and a counter on 3 on the bottom factor row, then player 2 will choose to move either the counter on the 6 or the 3 to create a new multiplication problem.
- Player 2 determines the product and places a counter on that number.
- Players take turns changing one factor to make a new problem until one player has four counters in a row.