How to Play Trash: Fun Math Card Game
Materials to Make Your Own:
- Index cards
Choose the multiplication facts you want to work on. Make a deck of 40 cards with index cards by writing the 1st ten multiples out and do this 4 times. For example, 3, 6, 9, 12 ...all the way to 30.
- Deal out 10 cards face down in 2 rows of 5. The rest of cards are the draw pile.
- Draw a card and skip count to put it in the right place.
- Continue until the full sequence is revealed.
- Have your child then say the sequence forward and backward.
- Pose such questions as, "which card is 5 x 3?"