Low Doubles Bingo
Materials to Make Your Own:
- Low Doubles Bingo Board
- One dot pattern dice (1 to 6).
- 16 counters total, 8 for each player, two different colors.
- Two or more players. Each player can have a die.
- Players select color of counters.
- Player 1 rolls the die.
- Player 1 doubles the number. For example, if they roll a 4, they will make 4 and 4 on their fingers or say 4 + 4 = 8.
- Player 1 places a counter on any number 8.
- Sequence repeats for player 2, player 1, etc.7.The first play to get three counters in a row wins.