Materials to Make Your Own:
- Number House Game Sheet
- Two different colored counters.
- 1 to 6 die.
- 0-99 number chart
- One to two players.
- Teacher has already prepared board by writing tricky numbers in the number houses.
- Player 1 rolls the die.
- If player 1 lands on a Number House the player names the number in the house. If they do not name the number correctly they return to start.
- Sequence repeats for player 2.
- First player to land on the last Number House and names the number wins.