Number Sequence with Cups 1-10
Materials to Make Your Own:
- Post - its
- Learn how to practice number sequences with your child.
Students play Number Sequence with Cups to strengthen forward number sequence, backward number sequence and number identification. The teacher picks a sequence of numbers. Each cup will have a number written on both sides (the cup will be upside down). Students say the number as the cups are placed randomly in front of them and arranges the cups. Downloadable Info
- Two players or more.
- Player 1 says each number as the cups are randomly placed in front of them.
- Player 1 puts the cups in order from smallest to largest or largest to smallest.
- Player 1 reads the numbers back to player 2.
- Sequence repeats for player 2
- Game repeats for player 2 with same sequence of cups or a new sequence.