The US Math Recovery® Council has approved growing our team to fifteen full-time employees! Visit the employment tab on our website www.mathrecovery.org/employment for a full listing of job descriptions for current open positions.
We are looking for raving fans of Math Recovery® who are dedicated to learning and our non-profit mission to join our team. We currently have five positions open, with some based in our Apple Valley, Minnesota, office and others that allow for home offices in other parts of the country.
Three of the openings require an in-depth knowledge of Math Recovery® programs and theory.
- Program Support and Implementation Writer (write after-training support modules)
- Program Writer (write new program, with a current focus on fractions and MRIS revision/expansion)
- Instructional Coach (deliver and support Math Recovery® trainings while actively supporting program development)
While we welcome housing these future employees in our Minnesota office, they may home office and collaborate virtually. Please see the job descriptions for more details.
Knowledge of Math Recovery® programs is a consideration for the following two positions, although that knowledge is not pre-requisite as it can be built through experience with our organization.
- Chief Operating Officer (plan, direct, and coordinate internal operational practice)
- Training and Office Support (provide logistical support for members and office staff)
Both of these positions will be located in our Apple Valley, Minnesota office.
'There are no great limits to growth because there are no limits of human intelligence, imagination, and wonder.' (Ronald Reagan, 40th U.S. President)
We appreciate the roles each of you play in growing Math Recovery®'s mission and reach. Join our dynamic team!